Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) is designed to avoid misuse of Hostgee dedicated server, colocation service, and other services. By using the Hostgee services, you accept and agree to all the rules listed below. The purpose of the AUP is to define and prevent behaviors that are harmful to fellow Hostgee users and the Internet community as a whole. Overall the Services may only be used for lawful purposes. Under no circumstances is the client authorized to engage in any activity that is illegal under local, national or international laws while utilizing Hostgee services.
Use of our services to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited bulk or commercial messages ('spam'). This includes hosting web pages advertised within 'spam e-mail' sent from another network, using the Service to receive replies from unsolicited emails, configuring any email server in such a way that it will accept third party emails for forwarding and running mail lists.
- Promotes fraudulent activity or is deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction
- Threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy
- Creates the risk to a person's safety or health, creates a risk to public safety or health, compromises national security, or interferes with a investigation by law enforcement
- Promotes illegal drugs, or substances that are legal, but are known to be abused
- Harmful to minors in any way (constitutes child pornography).
- Offensive, hateful or inflammatory
- Promotes violence, illegal activity or discrimination based on religion, nationality, region or sex
Distribution of the following content is prohibited under all circumstances:
- Phishing / Identity Theft
- Copyrighted music files
- IRC related sites (this includes servers, bots or clients)
- Pirated or cracked versions of commercial software
- Copyrighted material without the explicit permission of the copyright owner
Under all circumstances, customers are forbidden to knowingly transmit any data that contain Trojan horses, viruses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs designed to harm any computer software or hardware.
- Unauthorized access or attempt to access to systems or networks without prior authorization of the administrator of the appropriate network or system (hacking)
- Interference with service of the system, host, network including deliberate attempts to overload a system and different forms of online attacks
- Monitoring data or traffic on any network or system without prior authorization of the administrator of the corresponding network
- Use of the computer without the owner's authorization, including password theft, port scanning, and security vulnerability scanning
Hostgee reserve the right to suspend or terminate without warning or notice, the account and services to any user found to have violated this policy. Your account may be suspended or terminated, and you may be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from the breach.
If you feel that any of this AUP violation is taking place, please contact us immediately. We will react to your report as soon as possible, investigate the issue and take appropriate action.
Hostgee reserve the right to change this AUP at any time, without prior notice. Please visit this page from time to time to take the announcement of any the changes we make.